Key Account Sales Manager
Ken Tool is seeking an experienced Key Account Sales Manager who is driven and dedicated to excellence in customer success and has a passion for selling.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and purchasing groups
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with customers to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Understand, assess, and anticipate customers’ objectives, strategies, and requirements to identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Attend national and regional trade shows and customer EXPO’s
- Provide field intelligence on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution and pricing as well as input on customer preferences and product features
An expert level of knowledge is required in:
- Sales, negotiation, and service
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and technical skills
- Minimum of 5 years of successful Outside Sales, Key Account Management, Business Development experience in the Tool, Trucking and Automotive marketplace calling on larger customers
- Experience selling to all levels of an organization from their front-line employees to their CEO
- Candidates must possess a high level of self motivation.
- Strong planning and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the products that supply the Tool and Equipment marketplace.
- Candidates must be willing to travel within the western United States, Must be available for overnight travel as required.
- Established relationships with end users and distributors preferred
- Competitive mindset
- Experience in developing new, innovative markets
- Be a consistent team player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We're always looking for quality forgers. Fill out the form below to send us your Employment Application.