Key Account Sales Manager
Ken Tool is seeking an experienced Key Account Sales Manager who is driven and dedicated to excellence in customer success and has a passion for selling.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and purchasing groups
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with customers to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Understand, assess, and anticipate customers’ objectives, strategies, and requirements to identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Attend national and regional trade shows and customer EXPO’s
- Provide field intelligence on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution and pricing as well as input on customer preferences and product features
An expert level of knowledge is required in:
- Sales, negotiation, and service
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and technical skills
- Minimum of 5 years of successful Outside Sales, Key Account Management, Business Development experience in the Tool, Trucking and Automotive marketplace calling on larger customers
- Experience selling to all levels of an organization from their front-line employees to their CEO
- Candidates must possess a high level of self motivation.
- Strong planning and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the products that supply the Tool and Equipment marketplace.
- Candidates must be willing to travel within the western United States, Must be available for overnight travel as required.
- Established relationships with end users and distributors preferred
- Competitive mindset
- Experience in developing new, innovative markets
- Be a consistent team player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Purchasing & Production Assistant
The Purchasing & Production Assistant establishes and maintains organizational functions for the Purchasing Department, while providing clerical support to Production Control and Purchasing Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process purchase orders in the system from direction given by Purchasing Manager.
- Monitor purchase orders (both single and blanket) over time to ensure vendor compliance with delivery commitments.
- Research and quote products to ensure best value.
- Maintain paperwork flow with the forwarding company for importing of product.
- Support and assist Production Control and Purchasing Manager.
- Input and data entry of daily job tickets.
- Release and print work orders.
- Data entry of velocity metrics.
- Match packing lists and invoices.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Properly direct visitors to the correct place.
- Support departmental goals.
- Maintain the office equipment (stock copier with paper, clear jams, add postage to stamp machine).
- Thrive in a continuous improvement environment.
- 2-3 years Clerical experience preferred.
- Be able to file numerically and alphabetically.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college or business school coursework preferred.
- Multi-line phone system experience preferred.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Comfortable speaking with and reaching out to vendors.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and frequent interruptions.
- Good with time management, organization and attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and extreme heat (non-weather). The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The ability to push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to see details at close and far range.
- The ability to frequently keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Frequently requires repetitive bending, kneeling, pushing, stooping, twisting, reaching, lifting, sitting, and walking.
- The ability to consistently perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
We're always looking for quality forgers. Fill out the form below to send us your Employment Application.