- Maintain current ISO 9001-2015 Quality System.
- Drive compliance with customer standards and procedures.
- This position is a hands-on role working with operating personnel, implementing systems and procedures to upgrade and maintain a best practice business and quality system.
- Interact with customers to provide assurance of product quality and specification compliance, including the investigation of customer complaints.
- Drive usage of quality tools like Process Flow Diagrams, FMEA and Control Plans.
- Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Train, coach, and develop employees to exceed our customer expectations for overall quality.
- Review and analyze PPAP, CAR, C of C, etc. for customers.
- Participate in the preparation and Internal ISO Quality Audit program.
- Develop quality assurance plans for new products based on risk analysis.
- Coordinate any required inspection of product, including occasional hands on inspection.
- Oversee all daily operational quality tasks.
- Troubleshoot product issues that arise and identify root cause.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Quality management education/certification is a plus.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System requirements with proven audit experience.
- Ability to interpret industry quality standards and workmanship specifications.
- Must understand the use of mechanical measuring equipment and the ability to develop inspection plans and first article inspections.
- 3 – 5 years’ Quality experience required.
- IATF 16949 preferred.
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control preferred.
We're always looking for quality forgers. Fill out the form below to send us your Employment Application.